- Only pre-registered Healthcare Estates visitors and delegates who are badge holders, visitors, speakers and delegates who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be admitted to Healthcare Estates.
- Attendees should be involved in or have some connection or interest in healthcare, or a member of IHEEM and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Healthcare Estates.
- Anyone obtaining a Healthcare Estates visitor, delegate or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave Healthcare Estates.
- Anyone attending Healthcare Estates should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Healthcare Estates.
- Visitors and delegates attending Healthcare Estates must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt Healthcare Estates.
- Press badges at Healthcare Estates are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press will be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUS card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official Healthcare Estates photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Healthcare Estates. Anyone attending Healthcare Estates consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, delegates, speakers or exhibitors, for the purpose of marketing Healthcare Estates in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at Healthcare Estates without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Healthcare Estates and the Exhibition Centre who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers' discretion.
Organisers: Step Exhibitions Limited, Step House, North Farm Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 3DR United Kingdom