Exhibiting at the UK’s largest trade exhibition for the sector
Healthcare Estates is a truly unique event in the UK market – the only national conference and exhibition to bring together those who design, build manage and maintain healthcare facilities.
Healthcare Estates’ visitors make a conscious decision to attend the event setting aside valuable time to find solutions to the challenges they face on a daily basis and keep up to date with the latest product innovations.
- Meet specifiers and decision-makers responsible for controlling built environment budgets
- Talk directly to those “on the front line” about the problems and challenges they face and how your products and service can help address them
- Present and demonstrate your expertise to a highly targeted and motivated audience
- Gain valuable feedback and insights that can feed into your new product and business development processes
- Raise your profile in the healthcare sector, and gain a genuine competitive advantage
Getting it right as an exhibitor starts with choosing the right type of stand. A choice of two packages ensures you get what works best for you.
- Space Only, this allows you to bring your own stand, and create a completely bespoke presence at Healthcare Estates. You have creative control over stand design and the way in which your products are displayed. Height limit 4m.
- Space Only Plus, this options lays a bit of the ground work for you. Like a space only you can build your own stand but you have a dividing wall, carpet & power to get you started. Height limit 2.4m.
- Shell Scheme, a shell scheme stand includes walling, carpet, lighting, 500W power supply and a fascia name board enabling you to eliminate the job of building a stand and concentrate on furnishing your stand to better demonstrate your product. Height limit 2.4m.
|Rates for 2022 – Full Rate|
|Tier 1 (1 – 2 years exhibiting)|
|Space Only Plus||£435|
|Tier 2 (3 – 6 years exhibiting)|
|Space Only Plus||£415|
|Tier 3 (7 years + exhibiting)|
|Space Only Plus||£395|
Rates are per m², excluding VAT