In this session, I hope to provide and share my journey as a woman in leadership, looking at ways we can break the glass ceiling and transform our future. The journey tells the tale of all the trips and eye opening events, experienced along the way. I will also be talking about how the NHS in England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland are encouraging Diversity and Inclusion within the engineering sector.
- Every negative has a positive spin.
- A helping hand to get over the hurdles.
- How do we develop the profession to be reflected in the community it serves?
- How do we develop tomorrow’s people?
- Keep the ladder down for the Engineers coming up