IHEEM Strategic Estates Management Technical Platform – Estates Strategy – The Forgotten Art?
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The SEM TP is just getting started. Formed in the Spring of 2022 it currently has 17 members with an ambition to grow to around 30 all working in smaller groups to drive forward its aims. Its membership is and will continue to be diverse and inter-disciplinary and has several initial aims which will be presented and discussed with attendees, for example:
* What is an estate strategy and when does it all start to fall apart?
* How many “flavours” of healthcare planning can you name and how do you find the right one?
* How should IHEEM members benefit from our work and how do we achieve that?
- Paul Mercer Chair SEM Technical Platform - IHEEM
- Anne Symonds Healthcare Planner and - Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction
- Graeme Hall CEO and Chair - Brandon Medical
- Duncan Sissons SEM Technical Platform Member - IHEEM
- Professor Grant Mills Professor of Healthcare Infrastructure Delivery and Faculty Lead for Health - Bartlett School of Sustainable Construction, University College London