Health Planning is defined as “Planning for the Health of People”
This session will present several advanced data-driven software tools for Health Planning, covering:
- Tools for capturing and analysing Healthcare Supply, Demand and Gap Analysis at Country and City scale.
- Tools for Healthcare Service Planning for Future Supply, with:
- The right mix of specialties and level of service
- Correctly sized and briefed
- Tools for establishing individual project compliance requirements including:
- Room designs
- All necessary Engineering Services.
- All directly based on ready-to-use Standards and Guidelines
- Automatically scheduled and ready for design teams.